Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB reflections

To: k-zero-hb@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS SSB reflections
From: "Gerry Hull" <gerry.hull@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:26:03 -0500
I tend to guest op at many different QTH's for SS.   Such is the life
without a decent contest station at home.  Yes, their are logging systems
which give you hints as to the exchange.  (I think TR has this, but don't
quote me on it).  Anyway, in both CW and SS SSB, I got into arguments with
people who kept claiming I was in a different section.   They would rather
trust the program than copy what I am sending!  In addition, I was spotted
more than once during SS CW as being in EMA, when I was actually in KY.

SCP = ok,  Hints=not so much, as Borat would say.

73, Gerry, W1VE