[3830] CQWW CW W0BH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0BH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 17:05:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   13     5        4
   80:   45    14       25
   40:   70    15       34
   20:  142    22       49
   15:  110    25       47
   10:   29    12       15
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Not enough time to play this weekend, but what playing I did was really fun!
Even 10m was open into Kansas for a time both Saturday and Sunday.

Best gets for me: 9M6XRO (called me while I was running Japan) and with 5
minutes to go, R1ANC (Vostok Base, Antarctica) called me while I was CQing
ZL-land on 20m. I need to remember to CQ southwest earlier next time.

It's always fun to listen and learn from the many great ops. Thanks for the
Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh