[3830] CQWW CW DJ8OG SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DJ8OG@darc.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DJ8OG SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:05:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ8OG
Operator(s): DJ8OG
Station: DJ8OG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JO40MF
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:  120     7       47
   80:  193    10       53
   40:  126    16       66
   20:  123    23       59
   15:   80    19       30
   10:    8     6        7
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Had not much time during daylight so not much multis on 10m and 15m. Mostly
active during night and I testet my new L-antenna for 160m. Also m main Rig is
defekt and I had to take my holiday rig, FT-847, without CW filters. DJ6QT gave
me some audio filter and it worked perfect (thanks).
Unbelievable whats sometimes possible with 100W and how long you have to wait
at the other site. KG6DX was no problem on 20m but 5A7A impossible on 10m but
vy easy on all other bands.
Will puplish more on my website during the next few days (www.qslnet.de/dj8og)

Thanks for all the Qs, Matt, DJ8OG