[3830] CQWW CW K5GO M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5go@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5GO M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:14:28 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): K0OU, K0VBU, K5ALU, K5GO, K5LG, K9BGL, KC2G, KM5G, N5DX, N5OE,
N5RR, N5XR, N7FF
Station: K5GO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: ARKANSAS
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  176    20       63
   80:  554    32      114
   40: 1616    40      144
   20: 1111    37      132
   15:  876    34      122
   10:  203    19       52
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This was a great contest and a fun weekend with an outstanding group of guys!
We felt good about our efforts this year. We had more than our usual problems
but N5OE and N5RR pitched in to help me and all was well after I got some sleep
about 28 hours into the contest.

If I had known we would be entering the contests in the multi-multi mode 25
years ago, I would have wanted to have more children :-)  Kevin, N5DX, is a
great operator, getting better in every contest, and dedicated to the idea of
doing well.  It was fun to watch him and Chuck, KM5G, take command of 40 meters
using the new antenna we put up 10 days before the contest.  It is a single,
rotatable, 6 element Yagi on a 110 foot boom up 135 feet and works very well
from this location in Arkansas.

Special thanks to all the operators who came from some distance to be on the
team and contribute to the good time had by all.

Happy Holidays & 73...
Stan, K5GO