[3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:02:25 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN,9A2CW,9A2RD,9A3ASF,9A5CW,9A8WW,S59KW
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tican, JN65vg
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  262    16       73
   80: 1217    33      118
   40: 1424    37      143
   20: 1154    39      134
   15: 1213    36      142
   10:  254    27       97
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Great contest, lot of fun. Condx were very good on the low bands, never heard
80m in a so good shape. Unfortunatly we dont have a good 160m TX ant so we
heard lot of stuff on the beverages but no chance to be hrd on the other end.
Big surprise was 10m that opened sunday afternoon to the states and produced
some good runs even the sun was spotless. We used wintest for the 2nd time and
again it worked great without a failure the entire weekend.
Congrats to OM8A for the amazing score and to OM7M,OE4A for the nice
competition. We are really happy with the score its our best CW score ever and
new 9a claimed record but just 300k pts over old 9a7a record.

160m inv v apex @22m
80m 1/4 vert
40m 4el fullsize yagi @20m
20m 5el OWA