[3830] 2006 CQWW CW - USA Band Summary 27Nov2006

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 2006 CQWW CW - USA Band Summary 27Nov2006
From: N4KG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 05:41:46 EST
Comment and Question

Comment:

I notice that some of the BIG SCORES are conspicuously absent from the Band
Breakdown.  Since you don't update that feature as often as the SCORE
Summaries, I'd like to suggest that you consider postponing the Band Summary
for
another day or two so as to make it a more complete representation.

Question:

How can I make a second submission that will appear as N4KG (2nd post) or
N4KG (writeup) to indicate that it contains additional information from my
first submission?

73,  Tom N4KG@AOL.com