[3830] CQWW CW WI9WI(@N6KI) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WI9WI(@N6KI) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:31:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: N6KI

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2+

  160:
   80:
   40:  15      8       12
   20:  46     16       23
   15:  22      6        7
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  83     30       42  Total Score = 16,992

Club:

Comments:

I had to be in San Diego this Thanksgiving weekend for family matters and didn't
want to completely miss my first CQ WW CW since 1978. Thanks to Dennis, N6KI,
who kindly allowed me to operate a few hours from his fine San Diego station.
We spent the time mostly talking with me making a few QSOs here and there.I
used my call and I know the zone 3 threw a few people. That's always fun. Heard
some nice DX.

73

Jim