[3830] ARRL 160 WA4PGM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WA4PGM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 08:11:42 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 883  Sections = 71  Countries = 10  Total Score = 145,976

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Overslept both nights! Decided to do LP this year, the start had horrible noise
from storms that quickly moved out and the bands improved throughout the
weekend. Most of the Qs are RUN maybe a little to much missing some mults that
were on the band I never heard. Although they were lots of good mults call in
that I might been a struggle to work later ;)

Missed NNY (wrked all your neighbors), WY (missed KO7X), PR, LAX, PAC, AK, MB,
NL, NWT.

DX worked: C6, F, GI, HI, KV4, LY, P4, PJ2, VP9, YV, ZF.

Next time I try Red Bull!
Thanks everyone who joined in to make CQ160 a success!!