[3830] ARRL 160 W5JAW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5jaw@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W5JAW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 09:20:54 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W5JAW
Operator(s): W5JAW
Station: W5JAW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 201  Sections = 64  Countries = 4  Total Score = 28,152

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

MKV Field, 100 watts
12 ft wire vertical, elevated

Just put in a couple hours here and there, all S&P, to see how my "improved"
autotuned micro-vertical would perform.  Got most guys on first call, so was
fairly happy with results.  Only called two that couldn't hear me.  One was my
alma mater station, W1MX, which was the only EMA station heard.  The Cambridge
QRN must have been too much for my puny signal.  Propagation seemed pretty weak
when I was on, but still had fun.

Jim, w5jaw