[3830] ARRL 160 N3NR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N3NR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 10:14:08 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N3NR
Operator(s): N3NR
Station: N3NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 530  Sections = 67  Countries = 3  Total Score = 75,040

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Missed last year's contest with downed antenna; and I was really bummed to have
to sit on the sidelines! Wasn't able to get it back up until Christmas time.
That antenna lost it's radial in August! Of course, the remaining main element
fell apart when I tried to repair it!

So the week of Thanksgiving I devoted one day to putting the 160 vertical back
up. It's basically an inverted U with two elevated radials. I'm happy with the
performance! This was my best QSO count ever, and just missed my best score
ever by about 3 mults!

Hopefully mother nature will be nice this year and allow me to keep the
inverted U up thru next year's contest!

Thanks for all the Q's!

73 de Nick N3NR