[3830] ARRL 160 K8LN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8ln@neo.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K8LN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:20:50 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K8LN
Operator(s): K8LN
Station: K8LN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 207  Sections = 46  Countries = 5  Total Score = 21,777

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Operating QRP wasn't as bad as I thought. Yes I did miss some mults and it makes
you wonder how a station can be 20-30 over calling CQ and they don't hear you.
You learn to just say oh well and move on. Then there are thoses who are just
above the noise and they hear, go figure. Operated SP only, hour or so on,
watch some TV and do it again.