[3830] ARRL 160 N4EK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ek@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4EK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:14:47 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4EK
Operator(s): N4EK
Station: N4EK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Dunnellon, Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

Total:  QSOs = 49  Sections = 25  Countries = 1  Total Score = 2,626

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Missed Friday night as my wife thought we needed a short overnight trip to Cedar
Key to unwind. so we rode the harley up on friday and came back saturday. i got
on about 2230 z for a while before the florida-arkanas game and then during
half-time. after the the game i decided i was to tired to stay up. must have
been all them oysters from friday night, or was it all the 807's used to wash
them down ??

73, ed
N4EK