[3830] ARRL 160 KU1CW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku1cw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KU1CW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 01:08:56 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KU1CW
Operator(s): KU1CW
Station: KU1CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 950  Sections = 74  Countries = 12  Total Score = 166,496

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

That was part one of the contest-from continental US (MO) and day two was
continued as KH6/KU1CW from Maui.
 Don't know if ARRL would allow that-they stripped me of two all time W0
records CW and SSB on 80M last year for the ARRL DX, since I was working K0LW
SO160M and KU1CW SO80M. Was 4 records, but they left only 160M standing and 80M
as check log.
 Was a pretty good tempo from MO and RX testing of the 'Big Gun's'-interesting
experience.
 Thanks everyone for calling and trying to copy.
73. Alex KU1CW.