[3830] ARRL 160 KT0R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KT0R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 17:25:45 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 603  Sections = 74  Countries = 2  Total Score = 92,112

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I just got on a bit Friday night and some Saturday night.
I just had a hard time getting going on Friday. I worked late and crashed by
10:00 pm

Got on Sunday and had a good time. Thought I had NNY but, my post caught the
mistake and was NLI oh well. Not much dx only 2 PJ2 and KV4....Like many others
missed AK,NT,NL,PR,MB,NNY. Yes many weak stations.. I always wonder what is that
guy using for a antenna. I had good time.

Always fun to hear old friends on and some new ones.

See you all in the next one.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R