[3830] ARRL 10 NX9T SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NX9T SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:31:10 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:   92    35
  SSB:  218    47
-------------------
Total:  310    82  Total Score = 65,928

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was interesting!  Wasn't really sure what to expect prior to the contest,
but it actually had a couple very nice, although somewhat short lived, runs to
the West Coast.  I didn't have much time this weekend to play radio but in
keeping with my current radio mantra...."Make the most out of whatever time is
allocated"...did the best I could while I was on.  It was fun to work many of
the local folks on both groundwave and backscatter.  Thanks to all for the
enjoyable Q's...and especially those who had to hang in there with me either as
a result of QSB or my CW skills (or lack thereof).

Merry Christmas to all....see ya in 2007!
73,
jeff NX9T
www.qsl.net/nx9t