[3830] ARRL 10 K6AM SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6AM SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:29:49 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW:  631    66
  SSB:  527    69
-------------------
Total: 1158   135  Total Score = 483,030

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

First I'd like to thank H.P. Maxim or Iris Colvin or whoever it was that took
pity on us from up there and revoked the laws of physics for the weekend.  For
a few hours at least it was just like the peak years with the band open to most
of the country.  Add to that the very rare major e skip opening on Friday night
that lasted until nearly midnight, and it made for a surprisingly fun weekend.

I didn't even start setting up until a half hour before start time thinking it
was gonna be a bust, but then everything busted loose with nearly 300 Q's after
dark.

Thanks to all the mults for the QSY's.

John, K6AM