[3830] ARRL 10 K7RL SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7RL SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:38:41 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB: 1231    78
-------------------
Total: 1231    78  Total Score = 192,036

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

It looked like the weekend might be a total bust with all of the solar
disturbances, but E-skip certainly made it interesting.  I echo many of the
comments about a roller coaster ride.  At one point late Sunday morning the
band appeared ready to die.  Within a few minutes of calling it quits, it
suddenly sprang to life and I had a huge East Coast pile-up.  One hour later
the log was 250 Qs heavier.  10m is full of surprises.

Thanks to all for the Qs and Happy Holidays!

73 de Mitch, K7RL