[3830] ARRL 10 KE3D SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KE3D SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:12:16 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KE3D
Operator(s): KE3D
Station: KE3D

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   CW:   58    26
  SSB:   70    30
-------------------
Total:  128    56  Total Score = 20,832

Club:

Comments:

Band Condx seemed very poor.  I was trying new antenna out and hand rotating.
When aimed in the "right direction" it produced great results compared to
dipole and vertical.  It is only at 15 ft. I only lost three mults heard.  The
antenna never seemed to be pointed in the normal propagation directions.  Alot
of fun especially that the new Spiderbeam seems to work quite well for the
current height.