[3830] ARRL 10 KY5R SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KY5R SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:24:18 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: ALabama
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:
  SSB:  867    78
-------------------
Total:  867    78  Total Score = 135,096

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Not so interesting at the start or most of Saturday. Didn't think I would spend
much time today but the stateside prop sucked me in. In about three and half
hours I had double my Q's and filled in some missing state mults. Band folded
around 2200 not to return. Enjoyed the weekend all in all. Great to get back on
10mtrs and will use this event as a yardstick for the next few years to come.
TNX to all for the Q's.

Tim, KY5R
ACG(Alabama Contest Group)