[3830] ARRL 10 AD5A SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad5a@beecreek.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AD5A SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:32:19 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AD5A
Operator(s): AD5A
Station: AD5A

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 9.8

   CW:  302    63
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  302    63  Total Score = 76,104

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I haven't operated a contest in a few years. I only intended to get on Saturday
for a few Q's. However it was a dreary weekend in South Texas so I played a
little longer than I intended. I didn't start until 1715z on Saturday, so I
missed some of the earlier openings.

Interesting conditions. A lot of skew path propagation and seemingly one way
skip. My antenna is a Tennadyne T-8 at 60 feet and the rig is a FT-2000.