[3830] OK RTTY VE3WDM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY VE3WDM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 13:36:07 -0800
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: VE3WDM
Operator(s): VE3WDM
Station: VE3WDM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cambridge
Operating Time (hrs): 8 hrs

   80:  11    33       2
   40:  30    96       5
   20:  37    43       8
   15:   3     5       3
   10:   0     0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  81   177      18        0  Total Score = 3,186

Club:

Comments:

Well I was checking out the propagation a week before the contest and was
concerned about an Ap of 25 on a couple of the days. Then the contest and an Ap
70 !!!!!, well I must say that my operating skills sure did get a workout.
Station that I work each contest that were no problem in past put me to the
test this time. I find these conditions make me a better contester in the long
run and well it was just not me that was under poor propagation conditions.
Overall I had a hoot and to be honest look forward to the new cycle to begin.
Thanks all for the contacts and see you in the ARRL RU. May the propagation
god's be smiling on all of us then
VE3WDM