[3830] 12/29 NS practice N3BB

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 12/29 NS practice N3BB
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:50:26 -0600
It felt really good to get back on and do some NS practicing. Man, was I
rusty! I had forgotten how to program TR for the combination of the Sprint
exchanges with the Stew Perry information. During the 30 minutes of NS-ing
it came back to me. Sorry for all the "Lid-icity" on this end.

33 QSOs, 31 on 80 and 2 on 160 during the last two or three minutes. I ran
QRO, and still got beat our a whole lot.

VA3NR was everywhere. K4BAI was too.

N6RO sure was loud on both bands.

Nice to be back. Contest CW is the prettiest sound!

Jim N3BB