[3830] TBDC N0XB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N0XB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 07:05:41 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N0XB
Operator(s): N0XB
Station: N0XB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 389  Total Score = 4,944

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Wow, what great band conditions!  It's unfortunate more guys didn't get on on
Sunday morning, as the band was open from coast to coast (at least from the
midwest) until after sunrise here at 2230. Signals were good, and participation
seems to be about usual.  I missed my magical 5000 points and 400 q's by just a
hair, but that was my fault for oversleeping!  These old bones just don't
operate on no sleep like they used to!  I love this contest. Happy New Year,
everyone.