[3830] TBDC K6NV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K6NV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:58:44 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Truckee, CA    CM99
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 130  Total Score = 7,800

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good contest, I started out with 2 hours with good runs, then it felt like I had
worked everyone who was on.  I worked very few east of the Rocky's, north of BC,
south of San Diego and west of KH6.  I did have a KH6 call me, which was good. I
felt like I was pretty loud, I had no problem holding my run freqencies. Late
Sat night it almost felt like some of us were working dups to make sure
everything was still working or getting too tired!   I got up at 0500 Sunday
morning to try bloster my Q's, that didn't really help much, just a bunch of
very loud stations that I had already worked.  I had about 10 less Q's than
last year, also last year lots of east coasters.  Wonder if I will be in the
running for mst Q's in the 5800'+ catagory?

Lineup:
FT-1000MP
AL-80b @ 900w
125' Sloper off tower in a southerly direction
W/L with ancient DELL PC