[3830] RAC Winter VY2RAC(@VY2LI) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VY2RAC(@VY2LI) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:30:29 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VY2RAC
Operator(s): VY2LI VY2SS
Station: VY2LI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:    0      3       0         3
   80:    1    197       0        10
   40:   19    179       6         9
   20:   80    486       7        10
   15:    0     26       0         4
   10:    0      0       0         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:  100    891      13        36  Total Score = 290,864

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

First time operating the RAC bonus station from my home QTH.Thanks to
Robby,VY2SS for providing the bulk of the CW Q's during his short stint in the
chair.I made a few to some unsuspecting souls!!

This raw score does not include NU mult from VY0DU.For some reason WL did not
recogonize it.Will work that out later.Lots of activity from VY1-land.Surprised
at the number of European stations that actually seemed to be active in the
contest.Seemed to be lots of US activity as well.

Missed way too many mults but hope we got into lots of logs.Thanks to the
contest organizers and hope we held up our end in VY2-land.73 es Happy New Year
de VY2LI es VY2SS