[3830] RTTY Roundup N2FF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N2FF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:01:25 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 11:00

------------
   80:   86
   40:  122
   20:   83
   15:   23
   10:
------------
Total:  314  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 25  Total Score = 22,922

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

As always, a great contest!  Unfortunately I could not spend full time at it.
Ham Rardio University (HRU 2007) took place on Sunday here on LI.  Another
great
event.  I had some nice runs on 80 and 40 with the rate clock going into the
high 90's a few times.  That's pretty good for a low power station.

Thanks to all the guys that worked me and made it fun.

Forty meters was full of RTTY stations Saturday night from 7023 to 7094.  We
probably scared a few CW operators. I know the NJ NTS operators were
complaining
about too many RTTY stations on the new net frequencies on 80. I guess they
picked the wrong frequencies to go to after the new FCC restrictions.  Blame it
on the FCC. They made a number of very poor decisions for 80 meters.  Thanks to
our non friends at FCC we now have plenty of room for SSB and AM but not enough
for digital and CW operators.