[3830] RTTY Roundup NP2KW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NP2KW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:36:22 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NP2KW
Operator(s): NP2KW
Station: NP2KW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Virgin Isl.
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
   80:    1
   40:  222
   20:  155
   15:  111
   10:    9
------------
Total:  498  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 37  Total Score = 42,330

Club:

Comments:

First RTTY test for me. Lots of fun...and qrm hi hi. 50W FT-847 w/
TA33/R8/6BTV.
CU2JT and Z31MM a pleasant surprise, 8P6SH-srry..maybe next time Dean, the qrm
won't let me copy your NR. W/VE was outstanding! -tnx folks, you really made it
worthwhile.
KP4KE and KP2D among a few W/VE found me in three or more bands - good job!

CONS - QRM WIPEOUTS!! I'm sure half my log has wrong info due to the steady
stream of letters and numbers on the screen! There was qrm that completly
blanked the screen and waterfall for what seemed like miles to the left or
right hi hi.