[3830] RTTY Roundup N7BF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7bf@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N7BF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 08:01:02 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N7BF
Operator(s): N7BF
Station: N7BF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
   80:   82
   40:  114
   20:  325
   15:   77
   10:    4
------------
Total:  602  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 20  Total Score = 43,946

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Europe almost non-existent this year to me here in the Seattle area. Also
Japan...just a few contacts compared to last year. Of course, it doesn't help
when Sunday morning we were experiencing a heavy rain, and my tri-bander got
water-logged and wouldn't work on 20-mtrs. It seemed to work on 15-mtrs ok, so
operated there and with my vertical until the rain stopped and the yagi dried
out. It worked ok on 20 after that.