[3830] RTTY Roundup KP2D M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronkp2n@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KP2D M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:12:03 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KP2D
Operator(s): KP2N, KP2VI, NP2W, NP2DJ, NP2DZ, NP2NG
Station: KP2D

Class: M/S LP
QTH: St. Thomas
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:   78
   40:  499
   20:  548
   15:  398
   10:    1
------------
Total: 1524  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 67  Total Score = 187,425

Club:

Comments:

Our goal was to beat our 2003 record score of 148,274.  Did that by a large
margin. Saturday was the best day for us with good conditions on 15 to start
with.
40 was active from 2000Z on and was our best band.  Caught KL7DX as 20 was
folding.  Missed WY, ND, NT and NU for worked all.  All equipment held
together
for the most part.  Had to reboot computer Sunday morning when returning from
off
time.  Had power outage a couple of hours later but continued operating on the
backup battery buss.  Was a short outage due to high winds blowing power lines
into trees.

Was a fun contest and the whole crew is ready again for next year.

Ron  KP2N