[3830] RTTY Roundup NB1B(@W1KM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NB1B(@W1KM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:48:24 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  470
   40:  435
   20:  532
   15:  205
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1642  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 76  Total Score = 220,028

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A fun weekend!

Missed DE, NU, NWT, YT, and LB.  Never did hear a signal on 10M, although on
Sunday I was there at the top of every hour.  Several times I called 5 or 6 CQs
on 10M, but never made a QSO.  Was able to run Europe on 15M for an hour or so
Sunday morning, but not enough stations there to sustain a longer run.  Should
have been on 40M earlier both Sat/Sun, but was too busy working on 15/20M.
With the big Patriot game on Sunday, took 3 1/2 hours off time to watch it.
Don't know yet whether that hurt- or helped- the score, but will have to take a
look at it.

Work kept me away from home all week, so I wasn't able to brush up on my
fledging SO2R skills; it took me several hours to settle into the groove.  For
RTTY, SO2R ability adds a great deal to both the score and my enjoyment of the
contest.

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs, and to Greg W1KM for the use of his KB
station.

Dennis NB1B