[3830] RTTY Roundup ZL4BR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zl2br@ihug.co.nz
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup ZL4BR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:48:04 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ZL4BR
Operator(s): ZL4BR
Station: ZL4BR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Plymouth
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
   80:
   40:  106
   20:   85
   15:  102
   10:
------------
Total:  293  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 31  Total Score = 19,631

Club:

Comments:

Surely propagation cant get any worse than this! Conditions were definitely well
down on 2006.

Just 30 Eu stations worked mostly Southern Europe. No Eu on 15m.
Worked more Chinese stations 9, than VE stations 7.
Asia made up 37 per cent of contacts.
15m was band with best propagation to W/VE but it seems to me that just when
it's peaking, all the W/VE migrate to 20m to work each other.

A real frustrating boring contest from this remote part of the world. Not
expecting anything better for the BARTG Sprint, but hopefully the CQ WPX RTTY
will lift my enthusiasm.

Many thanks to everyone I worked, especially to those who bothered to turn
their beams around to the South Pacific.

Rig: TS2000, AL80B
7m GP, 3el tribander

73, Frank ZL4BR