[3830] RTTY Roundup 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dsthill@cbcbarbados.bb
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:34:20 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P2K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: 8P
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:    4
   40:  147
   20:  420
   15:  359
   10:    4
------------
Total:  909  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 42  Total Score = 90,900

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was the very first ARRL RTTY RU contest in which I could operate for most
of the time.

I had planned to be high-power and beat last years 48K effort, but a practice
round on Friday and I think I got a busted relay in the amp -- and therefore
was forced to go low power.

It really wasn't too bad, but propagation could have been better and 80 was
really noisy at my end.

Rigs stood up well. No one got into the log on all bands. I think P49X missed
10m for a clean sweep, but he had a phenomenal score. Congrats and thanks as
always for the Q's.

Dean - 8P6SH

8P