[3830] NAQP CW DJ1YFK(@DL0TUD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW DJ1YFK(@DL0TUD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:43:25 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DL0TUD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Dresden
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:  11     7
   20:   0     0
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:  11     7  Total Score = 77

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team:

Comments:

TS-850, 100W, inv-V at 24m

Very bad condx this time. Only heard/worked the southern states, loudest
signals in NAQP came from V31JP and YV6BTF...

Worked AZ and NM, but didn't succeed to work anything further west. W6EEN was
heard (but not worked) quite early, around 0030z, later some faint traces of
N2NL and NK7U were heard, but for a proper QSO still some 6dB were missing.

Nothing heard at all on 80m. High local noise level didn't help.

Still enjoyed it, although I didn't manage to equal my last years' score.

73, Fabian "FAB" DJ1YFK / AD5UR