[3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:13:15 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   68    28
   80:  116    39
   40:  196    48
   20:  126    39
   15:   52    27
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  561   182  Total Score = 102,102

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Ski Bums #3

Comments:

Enjoyable CW contest where I made most of my contacts on 40m.  80 and 160m were
pretty important to this contest during the low sunspot cycle.

I went out of my way to work GM Ski Bum team members whenever I came across
them on each band:  N0KE, KO7X, K0EU, K8FC, K0FX, K0UK/6 (nice signal, Bill,
from N6KM's QTH!), N0SXX, W0ZA, W0RAA, and K6XT.  Also worked GMCCer Mike, W0MU
on 80m for a point.  So, the gang gave out plenty of CO and, thanks to Alan, WY
contacts during the NAQP.  Hope we can reprise it for the upcoming SSB effort.

BTW, nice to work Steve N2IC on 15 thru 160m;  glad he can hear the weak ones!
-  On 15m, there were a lot of west coast stations that I could hear weakly but
they couldn't hear me.  Later condx changes and I could work some but not
others...  One way skip??

73 Ken, W0ETT

Rig:  IC756 pro 3 to yagis 10 - 40m and verticals for 80 and 160.