[3830] NAQP CW W4BW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 2006naqpcw@w4bw.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4BW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:24:54 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 2:52

  160:   35    19
   80:
   40:   61    24
   20:    9     6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  105    49  Total Score = 5,145

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #4

Comments:

I knew I would be Part Time, but ended up not getting on the air until after
2300z.  20m was fading fast so I moved to 40m, where of course there were
plenty of sigs.  When I moved to 80m, I found I couldn't make my 80m loop load
down at the bottom of the band, so no 80m Q's really hurt.  Due to this, I went
to 160m far earlier, but found a surprising number of stations.  I operated on
and off until about 0400z.

The NAQP is always a fun effort with a good mix of good activity, excellent ops
and a bit shorter duration.  Thanks for the Q's.

Bob - W4BW