[3830] NAQP SSB VE3XD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB VE3XD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 04:12:31 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   71    24
   80:  109    33
   40:  179    49
   20:  202    32
   15:   35    12
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  597   151  Total Score = 90,147

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO Team 1

Comments:

Good activity and it was very productive working this winter version from my
home base rather than the mobile in FL as I've done the past number of years.
It's much easier with real antennas. That said the noise levels on 40, 80, 160
were very high and required many repeats. But at the end of the contest I had
my personal best for any NA Phone contest...Go figure.

73, Don VE3XD