[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K9GY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K9GY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:46:26 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  24     10  Total Score = 240

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Grids worked: EN53/73, EN52/62, EN41/51/61, EN50/60/70.

The sun was out on Sat so I decided to setup the portable VHF antenna for 2m.
Almost put up the 6m whip dipole and 432 but decided there probably wouldn't
be enough activity. Had some fun while it lasted but the local clubs really
need to inject some energy into a January VHF contest. Maybe the whole contest

needs to move to another month? By the time I took things down on Sun night
there was snow on the ground. I heard a station in EM70 later in the evening
Sat night.

Da Bears won...now Da Superbowl...yah der hey.

73, Eric