[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N5TIF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5tiflk@yhaoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N5TIF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:27:17 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  82     31  Total Score = 2,542

Club:

Comments:

Had a lot of fun wished I had my tower up with all my beams. But ooo well had a
loop on 2m at 15ft and only 50 watts did not spend time pulling out the amp and
hooking it all up  And on 6m had a 3 ele at 20ft with no rotor.  Had a nice 6m
opening saturday afternoon worked 19 grids realy helped the score.  Will have
the tower up by spring and will run the other contest here but not the June.
Will be at the KM5PO contest station and kicking butt.    See u in June

Lee