[3830] UBA SSB OQ5M(ON5ZO) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on5zo@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] UBA SSB OQ5M(ON5ZO) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:14:03 -0800
                    UBA DX Contest, SSB

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: ON5ZO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:  142    30
   40:  170    31
   20:  258    33
   15:   43     8
   10:    5     1
-------------------
Total:  618   103  Total Score = 142,552

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

The UBA DX Contest has a nice format, but this year it seemed that there was
less DX to work. A lot of activity in CQ 160 CW and BARTG combined with
HORRIBLE conditions?
Propagation was absent on 28MHz, of course - but also 15m was absolutely dead
from here and 20m was not in good shape either.

Anyway I think there were much more Belgian multipliers to be found than in the
previous years, thanks to the 2x1 call system introduced in 2006.

I hope all the CW contesters will participate (at least part time?) in the CW
part, last weekend of February. CU there!

73 de Franki ON5ZO / OQ5M