[3830] CQ160 CW N5OE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5oe@nctwb.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N5OE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:25:47 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 587  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 13  Total Score = 87,318

Club:

Comments:

Great time on 160 again! It seemed like an endless amount of q's and mults the
first night while calling CQ 90% of the time, finished out the first evening
only lacking RI, DC and ND here in the US. Within the first 2 hours of the
second night I had narrowed the list down to only needing DC,,, at the end of
the contest I found W3DQ in DC at 23:30z with a S5 signal on the NE Beverage
and never could get him worked! Darn the luck:) I copied and called 2 JAs on
Sunday morning but never heard a thing back from them. Thanks to all the folks
in the log and sorry if I missed you calling me. Still getting used to multiple
RX antennas here.

Ten Tec OmniVI+ paked in Inrad
TX 57' shunt fed tower
RX1 750' NE/sw Beverage