[3830] CQ160 CW K3WW Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K3WW Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:57:57 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.7

Total:  QSOs = 1260  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 64  Total Score = 563,030

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Think my best ever CQ 160, conditions seemed to improve throughout the weekend.
I still miss the earlier start and finish.  Good EU run just when I was ready to
fall asleep at the rig late Saturday night.  Slept each night for about 3 hours
then checked sunrise.  Missed KL7 VK/ZL etc. Tried K3NAs in ear monitors with
real low audio and quieter than normal shack (for me), and ear protection
covers.  Ran the audio as low as possible, considering Im probably 20 db of
hearing down from years back.
Seemed to work. Had rcv antenna of choice  in left ear and xmit antenna in
right ear whenever running. Next phase is to go off the property with a
beverage or 2 and bring in a guest op to keep going all night.