[3830] CQ160 CW W7WHY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W7WHY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:22:45 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY + PACKET
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): ~2

Total:  QSOs = 70  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 0  Total Score = 2,737

Club:

Comments:

Only a couple of hours off and on, but it was fun.  Conditions seemed really
good here and the band was exceptionally quiet.  Heard lot's of east coast
stations, but couldn't get them to hear me.  Such is running low power!  Really
need an amp to be able to work farther east than Ohio.  Amazing how some weak
stations can hear me first call and stations that are S9+ don't even give me a
??.  Thanks for the Q's and 73

TS-450SAT + inverted "L"
N1MM Logger 7.0.1