[3830] CQ160 CW EA6BF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW EA6BF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:00:50 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EA6BF
Operator(s): EA6BF
Station: EA6BF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ibiza Island
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 947  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 67  Total Score = 525,200

Club:

Comments:

Rig: IC756PRO2 + TL922
Ant: 25m top-loaded-vertical
Got 2 beverages, towards USA and JA, but none of them has worked, so RX was
thru the vertical.

Propagation seemed to be quiet well specially to AS on sunday night. Was called
by BA4DW and 3W3W for new-ones (#181). 9M2AX called also for mult. Missed any JA
station on the band, no copy here. Not many from the Caribbean, PJ2T, NP4A and
KV4FZ. Missed PV8DX for mult., heard him 559 and called for a while, but no
response. 33 US/VE states, not bad but missed some "easy" ones. Best time here
for US around my local SR, anyway signals not very strong.
Thanks all for Qs and sorry to the ones I could not hear.

73,

Josep
EA6BF