[3830] CQ160 CW AA4V Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4v@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW AA4V Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:15:27 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AA4V
Operator(s): AA4V + PACKET
Station: AA4V

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 530  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 38  Total Score = 157,728

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty good conditions for the test this week-end. I had only limited time
to operate but made the best of it. Lots of very strong domestic stations
covering up the DX with 9+40 signals and key clix. 250hz filters on the FT1000D
and pennants made S&P an adventure. Some of the European
stations operated above 1850 which seemed to be somewhat clearer air. Of
course,
the SSB guys up there made it interesting, as always. I was under the
impression that Europe was basically limited to 1810 to 1850. Has anyone heard
any of them
above 1900? We have 100 kHz to 2 MHz that could be put to good use at contest
time. Where was LA? See you all from KH6 for the ARRL CW and Phone.