[3830] CQ160 CW T93J Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW T93J Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 06:02:43 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: T93J
Operator(s): T93J(OE1EMS),YT4AY,YU4JR, DADO
Station: T93J

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Prijedor
Operating Time (hrs): 44

Total:  QSOs = 1567  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 82  Total Score = 1,050,000

Club: ACC

Comments:

This was a fieldday stile of operation.
Thanks to my friend Dado (not any more activ HAM, but i hope this gonna
change)
we get on this QTH near my home town which i was dreaming about.
QTH is large water arail for fish breeding about 10-12km long and 2-4 wide.
We have been located on southeast part, between creecks and small fishpools on
the edge of this lets call it big lake.
With help of Vlado YT4AY, Ranko YU4JR and Dado i installed on friday afternoon
very simple setup for TOP BAND; Radio FT-1000MP, AMP 1,5 KW and 21m short
Vertical with 2 x 9m top hat and about 10 radials 20m long (2 of them was 40m
long).No DX Cluster!
Unfortunatly voltage was very low so we stayed during the evning many times
without amp, which was stoped operating when voltage was to low!
His:
beeing called by XU7ACY,3W3W,VR2BG,TI4CF,8P9NX,ZY7C,HP1WW,NP4A,YE1ZAT,...and
others!
Lows:
Its impossible to keep the freq clear not even for 1 min!
so we operated most of the time with much QRM
Sorry if we did´t heard you!

Worked about 150 NA and 70 AS stations!
Best rate 150 QSOs/h !

Once again it was big fun to get into competition with guns like
OM8A,9A8WW@9A1P,4O1A@YT0A,OM7M and others even with such a small and simple
setup!
I think we discovred a realy nice QTH for Top Band
and i hope to get back there.

Tnx for QSOs!

QSL via OE1EMS!

73