[3830] CQWW160CW RA1OZ SOHP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW160CW RA1OZ SOHP
From: Gerasimov Pavel <deltta@atnet.ru>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:42:44 +0300
           CQ160CW Score Summary Sheet

      CallSign Used : RA1OZ
     Operator(s) : RA1OZ

           Power : HIGH
            Mode : CW
Default Exchange : UA

         Country : RUSSIA

         Software: N1MM Logger V6.12.5

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sta   Cty
         1.8     545    2739    3   65

           Score : 186?252
             Rig : IC756Pro3 + PA 300W

        Antennas :TX-RX - 4SQ on salt water, without radials

         Soapbox :I am first time worked in CQWW160CW, exelent contest
         i like it now!!! Position was on coast White Sea. First day weather was
         very bad, strong wind 15-23 m/s, and elements of antenna was
         on ice :( Next day i restored 4SQ. In our full day time i
         hear MANY NA stations with strong signals, called and called, but only
N2NT
         answer me, thanks Andy. Made many audio files. I sure in next
         year i will be in CQWW160CW with better setup...