[3830] CQ160 CW AA4LR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW AA4LR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:18:34 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.0

Total:  QSOs = 242  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 2  Total Score = 25,380

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Antennas:
15m shunt-fed tower

Equipment:
Elecraft K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 100 watts

Comments:

Just a bit of operating here and there. I was trying to fill out some of the
missing states I need for 160m WAS. I managed to get WA confirmed, but no joy
on the six remaining states. Mostly and S & P effort. I was really amazed at
the level of activity, with CW stations going as high as 1880 kHz. Only DX was
PJ2T, and KP4KE.

Would have loved to have spent more time on the air. See you on the SSB part!