[3830] CQ160 CW XU7ACY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xu7acy@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW XU7ACY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 02:04:54 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: XU7ACY
Operator(s): XU7ACY
Station: XU7ACY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CAMBODIA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 128  State/Prov = 1  Countries = 33  Total Score = 29,865

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I extended my stay in XU this year so I could get my feet wet in contesting from
this side of the globe.I discovered very early on this was not going to be any
fun as the BY OTH Jammer signal quickly ruined any opportunity for a decent
score.Except for the lack of jammer signal during the period of my SS and SR I
decided it would be more productive to give out q's on 80 meters than suffer
thru the 59 plus jammer signal.After 23:00Z I was able to operate for about 1/2
hour jammer free and had great fun during those short spurts.Very sorry to all
but impossible to hear you thru that crud.Biggest thrill was hearing/working
team W2GD right as I was about to pull the plug at my last SR.CU next
year,Peter XU7ACY/NO2R