[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6ED HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ed@geocities.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6ED HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:53:01 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N6ED
Operator(s): N6ED
Station: N6ED

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   55    1:39
   40:   96    1:33
   20:   67    0:48
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

A nice warm February day created by the dry Santa Ana winds created a nasty QRN
static that was S-9 on all bands.  This really caused havoc for my ears.  I am
sure I CQ'd in many people's faces especially on 80m, sorry.
17 QSO's in the last hour.  That pretty well sums up how my contest went.
There is always the fall sprints!!!  Thanks to everyone for getting on :-)
73 de Craig "ED" N6ED