[3830] MnQP N2CU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP N2CU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 06:15:49 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:      10        2
   80:      56       12
   40:     182        7
   20:      27        3
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     275       24  Mults = 86  Total Score = 49,364

Club: WNYCC

Comments:

Another superb QSO party put on by a fine organization. Man, you guys are tough.
Driving around for 10 hours in -20 degree weather. We're in a blizzard here but
at least it's a balmy 4 degrees.

My score is down a bit from last year even though I got more multipliers.
Missed MAH, which was probably on during the broadband noise that showed up at
7050 around 2030Z. +/- 3 kHz was totally useless for about 45 minutes. BTW, I
saw some reports that it was FM BC and was 60dB over S9 in Europe.

W0AA/M seemed to have the best mobile signal on every band including 20m, which
was not very good with signals mostly ESP level. Top mobile QSOs were: NE9U 28,
AC0W 26, N0PI and N0IJ 24, N0IM 22, W0AA 18, N0EO 16, W0ZQ 15 and K0PC 13. I
worked KE0G from 4 counties - don't know if he was mobile or a rover. Hey
mobiles, bring your 160m resonators next time!

Thanks MWA for putting on a great show.

FT1000MP, TH6DXX 50', 40/80 sloping vertical wire, 160m inverted L, K9AY loops,
N1MM logger.

73,
Tom N2CU <><